- Plans daily tasks and work schedules and assigns them to crew members.
- Identifies and mitigates hazards.
- Reads plans to understand the build.
- Identifies scope changes and change orders and reports them to the Construction Manager/Project Manager immediately.
- Interfaces professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel and customers who show up on-site.
- Submits daily time worked for all crew members through our time and attendance system.
- Submits required reports and job closeout documentation on time.
- Understands and complies with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Performs tasks of Tower Techs as needed to facilitate timely job completion.
- Promotes and leads safety initiatives by ensuring all crew members follow safety policies and procedures.
- Delegates responsibilities for tasks evenly throughout the crew to ensure crew member development. Trains crew members.
- Communicates crew needs and performance to management.
Permanent position offering competitive salary, retention and referral bonuses, On-The-Job paid training, Certifications, Medical Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K and stock options.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.