We are currently recruiting for a team of Fiber OSP Construction Inspectors for one of our national clients in the DFW area. This position monitors the work of contractors to ensure quality control and contract compliance for projects of Fiber Deployment projects.
The ideal candidates should have experience related to aerial and below-ground fiber construction, and related utility make-ready work. Familiarity with Rules for Overhead Electric Line Construction or Public Right of Way experience is preferred and any small cell experience is a definite plus.
Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee, inspect, and monitor contractual field work which includes excavations, boring, placement on handhole, aerial strand and fiber cable installation, and restoration of work areas
- Schedule work and inspection phases with contractors superintendent and agency personnel
- QA/QC - Inspect and assure construction work quality and crew safety.
- Take field measurements, check placement and perform quality reviews of construction.
- Advise contractors of violations and recommends adjustments to operations
- Recommend changes to construction plans to meet field conditions or provide project cost savings.
- Maintain project records which include daily diaries, materials notebooks, as-built plans, and pay quantity records
- Evaluate and monitor progress schedules, prepares work orders, and monthly estimates.
- Participating in project meetings and effectively support the overall project effort.
**Must have at least 3 years of previous OSP/Fiber Construction Experience
Construction / Project Manager, Back-haul, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), Public Right of Way (ROW). QA/QC, Lineman, Construction Ride out (CRO). Small Cell iDAS, oDAS, Nodes, Utilities
#OSPInspectors; #OSPConstructionManagers; #OSPManagers; #OSP
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.