We are currently recruiting for Site Acquisition and Zoning Specialist for the Seattle, WA market
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received. Review and process applications within cycle time guidelines, securing consents and additional land if needed and removing restrictions that could impact the customer’s timely installation or prevent marketing of the tower.
- Negotiate and obtain required consents, LOAs and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Provide timely system updates and communicate effectively with all customers, both internal and external.
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
- Communicate with and resolve Property Owner issues, while improving the quality of our relationships.
- Ensure all landlord default claims are resolved within cure period and documents are properly scanned into system.
- Manage projects to maximize the portfolio including leasing/selling excess land, site abandonments, negative margin towers, tower relocations and obtaining blanket consents.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
- Resolve all other real estate matters including condemnations, encroachment claims, easement relocations, tax liens, etc. as expeditiously as possible ensuring that Client's policies are followed and litigation exposure is minimized.
- Work with corporate functional groups and local attorneys (if needed) for proactive resolution of property matters.
- Prepare ground lease amendments for legal review.
- Manage external Legal vendor and minimize legal expense as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate and work with District, Asset, Tower Operations, Sales, Property Management, Legal, CM&R, Accounting, Tax, and PEP teams on property questions and issues.
- Review all necessary real estate documents to ensure accurate Property Certification on all assets. Ensure that sites already certified remain “evergreen” by monitoring PEP’s closings and ensuring that system is updated properly and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience; or,
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school will be considered in lieu of experience
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Two (2) to five (5) years of real estate experience
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required