Essential Job Functions
• Monitor alarm activity from remote communications sites to ensure company compliance with FAA/FCC.
• Open, track and close the filing of Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) reports with the FAA.
• Open, track, and close NOC trouble tickets with the regions.
• Answer incoming calls and monitor various e-mail accounts and act according to NOC procedures and processes.
• Assist in resolution of NOC daily reports.
• Basic troubleshooting and configuration of tower monitoring and lighting systems.
• Notify, dispatch, and escalate network faults and emergencies adhering to MLA, SLA, FAA/FCC and NOC procedures.
• Provide first contact with land owners, outside vendors, police, fire and emergency service first responders.
• Interface and assist with other NOC’s and their technicians during QLI’s, third party tower repairs and service outages.
• High school diploma
• Prior customer service and/or service dispatch experience