Job Title: Project Support Coordinator
Location of Project: Louisville, KY
Our Wireless client is looking for an Office support administrator. The role will require heavy tracking of all facets of a Cellular wireless deployment. This individual will be required to track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for a very organized individual with solid Excel Skills that is very comfortable in a fast paced environment. This is initially a contract role with the possibility of becoming a Full-time employee.
Job Description and Duties:
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various administrative tasks associated with the project office.
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Maintain various databases
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- May include some basic book-keeping / cost accounting activities
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or proficiency with various computer software programs and the ability to effectively us a computer:
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Access
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.