We are seeking an Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager to provide support for a safe operation in a manufacturing environment that includes chemical safety.
- Monitoring the organization's environmental health and safety status.
- Participate and review of safety practices to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate ongoing safety training to include Hazcom and Hazardous Waste Management.
- Manage the hazardous waste disposal process.
- Prepare documents for state and federal filings.
3+ years of experience managing a EHS department.
5+ years of experience working in an EHS department
Current compliance experience with regulatory agencies
Prior experience working with hazardous materials and chemical safety.
Prior experience working with government agencies such as EPA, OSHA.
DOT -Hazmat Segregation and Hazardous Waste Management
DOT -ground transportation