Project Manager responsibilities:
• Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget.
• Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
• Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
• Lead internal and external planning and execution meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each project and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
• Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
• Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• A valid driver’s license required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Three (3) to five (5) years of project management experience.
. Experience with Ethernet, Optical and IT Systems
. Experience in telecom industry preferred.
• Managing project budgets or related financial experience
• Customer-facing project management experience