The Logistics Manager will have the following job responsibilities:
- Strategically plan and manage all logistics including transportation and warehouses
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.