We are looking for a Project Specialist with experience in Land Use Planning for a Contract to hire position in Englewood, CO.
Duties will include;
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received.
- Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Promote pre-construction and zoning and permitting services.
- Review zoning regulations in support of new customer applications and attend project meetings as needed
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate.
Looking for candidates with drive who want to grow their career long term. Ideally candidates will have Land Use or Land Planning degree or experience, paralegal or pre-law background would be ideal.
Candidate must be must be willing to commute to the Englewood office, no opportunity to work remote.