OSP Project Manager - Greater Los Angeles CA
• Complete project management of OSP Fiber Deployment projects. Overseeing Construction and Engineering teams.
• Managing relationships with local stakeholders and jurisdictions.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of OSP and Small Cell solutions, programs and projects ensuring they adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules.
• Coordinates resources to ensure the timely completion of projects.
• Creates, track and reporting of project budgets.
• Build and develop relationships with clients, subcontractors, local authorities and internal teams. Experience in mentoring and leading a team.
• Facilitate client meetings and site visits as required.
• Procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
• Project Tracking and documentation.
• Experience conducting end to end project management of large fiber deployment projects
• Experience managing Outside Plant projects
• Civil Construction background preferred
• Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth
• Experience working on Small Cell projects helpful
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience working with local codes; GO95 Aerial & GO128 Underground
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.