We are looking for a CAD Drafter for a Contract to Hire position in the Phoenix, AZ Area
* Candidate will develop detailed AutoCAD designs from both desktop and field review.
* Develop, read, and manage fiber splice documents, including fiber splice diagrams, spider maps, OTDR, and Power Meter readings.
* Work with utilities in underground and aerial right-of-way applications for new builds and/or site modifications.
* Coordinate with multiple internal customers, including project managers, in support of bringing each project to completion on both budget and schedule.
* Assist with the material ordering.
* Review engineering drawings for accuracy of designs prior to construction and redlines back from various construction vendors
* BS/BA with preference to Civil, Construction, or Electrical, Engineering Degrees
* One (1) year of fiber design and construction management experience with preference to both outside plant and inside plant fiber construction
*Experience using KMZ, Spatial, GIS, google earth, Excel, PDF
* AutoCAD Drafting Expert Level
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.