Supports Construction team with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: preparing and reviewing construction closeout packages, correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Issue vendor POs, as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.