The Project Coordinator will have the following job responsibilities;
• Responsible for supplier record entry and maintenance in ERP system or systems. (long-term activity)
• Responsible for processing requests for one-time and infrequent usage transnational suppliers and other non-business payables entities ensuring that set up documentation when required (i.e. W9 forms) and approvals are in place. (long-term activity)
• At the direction of Manager, complete periodic review of supplier records in 3rd party system and ensure that non-responsive suppliers are removed from the active supplier pool.
• Review and triage incoming “cold calls” from potential suppliers.
• Assist Supplier Compliance team effort to reduce contractor qualification backlog.
• Assist Supplier Compliance team project to migrate materials suppliers to 3rd party system.
• Support team effort to true up supplier data from existing ERP systems and 3rd party system for migration to new Avetta platform.
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.