We are Looking for experienced Construction Managers with a background managing OSP and ISP build Fiber Projects;
Ideal candidates will have experience:
- Managing Vendors including A&E Firms and Vendor/Selection Management
- Working with the Conduit or Innerduct Lease Processes
- Background in Telecommunications managing the pre-construction and construction phases of Fiber OSP deployments (QA/QC)
- Scheduling, reporting and driving due dates.
- Experience related to aerial and below-ground fiber construction, node construction and related utility make-ready work.
- Familiarity with Rules for Overhead Electric Line Construction or Public Right of Way experience is preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.