The Structural Engineer (Telecom) will be responsible for the design and structural analysis of new or existing communication structures for wireless telecommunication sites (towers, buildings, foundations, rooftops, etc.). The Structural Engineer will also manage telecom site design projects.
• Reviews tower and rooftop structures and foundations
• Analyzes tower and rooftop structures and foundations using hand-calculations, tower analysis software (RISA 3D and TNX Tower) and other accepted engineering methods
• Conform design to local jurisdictional requirements for land use and permitting
- 5-10 years of related experience required
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline required
- California SE License OR has fulfilled all of the CA requirements for SE and get their license in a short time period is required
- Ability to travel when needed required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office required
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.