We have an immediate need for a technically strong and disciplined Data Analyst with a proven ability to deliver quality solutions. The candidate will be required to develop robust and maintainable applications to automate daily tasks and reporting.
This is a contract to hire opportunity for a dynamic industry leader based in Irvine with huge career growth opportunity.
• Enhancement, new development, and maintenance of Excel Macros/VBA Scripts to efficiently automate daily tasks and reporting.
• Complete responsibility for solution delivery including analysis, design, development, testing, and user coordination.
• Smooth delivery and support of new tools delivered.
• Up to date documentation for all new and updated user tools.
• Maintenance of technical documentation and ensuring that knowledge is shared with other members of the team.
• Gathering, interpreting, and utilization of complex data to develop regulatory reports
• Creation of extensive macros to decipher large amounts of data
• Quality assurance of reports generated
Candidates must have the following experience:
1. Database Building Experience
2. MS SQL Experience
3. Proven Data Analytics Experience.
4. Experience in creating a Data Analytics Report.
4. Excel and VBA Scripting experience.
• Working knowledge of VBA on Excel required
• 1-3-year experience of programming or working with Excel VBA highly preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding organizational skills; the ability handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Plus: SQL development experience
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.