We are currently recruiting for a Fiber/ OSP Project Manager for the Irvine, CA area. Our client is an industry leader offering a competitive compensation package and exceptional career growth opportunity for the right individual.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a background in overseeing Aerial and Underground Construction Projects, this is an office based position.
• Complete project management of Fiber deployment projects, Overseeing Construction and Engineering teams, working hand in hand with Fiber Design Engineers and Construction Managers
• Managing relationships with local stakeholders and jurisdictions
• Assist in the planning and implementation of OSP solutions, programs and projects ensuring they adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules.
• Coordinate resources to ensure the timely completion of projects.
• Creates, track and reporting of project budgets
• Build and develop relationships with clients, subcontractors, local authorities and internal teams
• Facilitate client meetings and site visits as required
• Procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
• Project Tracking and documentation.
• Experience conducting end to end project management of large fiber deployment and construction projects
• Experience managing Outside Plant projects.
• Civil Construction background preferred
• Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth.
• Experience working on Small Cell projects preferred.
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience working with local codes; GO95 & GO128
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.