We are recruiting for DC Power Installation Technicians, Level 2-4 for a long term contract to hire opportunity in the WA market. Travel throughout WA and parts of OR will be required and mileage reimbursed.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow with an established company.
Under supervision of the Lead Engineer or Installation Manager run individual jobs as lead in charge from start through completion and customer acceptance.
Supervise the activities of crews.
Report to Installation management and provide written daily job log and status to project management and input installer’s time into automated system.
Assist in the training and development of installers assigned by Installation Management.
Emphasis on Safety and quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete understanding of the standard for working on live power safely
- Perform daily pre-job tail-gate safety/job meetings and document
- Ability to analyze job specifications and drawing packages
- Lead crew time and expenses on job.
- Ensure installation is completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain a safe and hazard free work area.
AA/BS degree in Electrical and/or Electronics from an accredited college or university, or equivalent training from the military.
Proficiency in reading and interpreting complex technical instructions, plans blueprints, and schematic diagrams.
Minimum of 5 years related experience in Central Office installation environment, minimum 5 years related experience in DC Power installation, including Power Plant and 12V and 2V batteries.
Minimum of 5 years management of multiple crews in Central Office, Cell Site and /or Headend environment.