We are currently recruiting for a Field Technicians for a Permanent role with one of our clients supporting the San Jose CA market.
- Installation of wireless communication equipment on various pole types
- Provides technical support in network performance initiatives and work to identify day-to-day improvement opportunities.
- Site troubleshooting, Quality control/ safety checks
- Complete Required Permitting activities
- Material and Resource management, receive and process all deliveries
- Basic ground work
- Manage and organize files and records
- Close-out packages and database management
- 3 - 5 years' experience in field operations, with a proven track record of success
- Experience with fiber optic and coax cabling
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Solve problems using creativity and innovation
- 3 - 5 years' wireless experience in field operations, with a proven track record of success
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.