Outside Plant Inspectors needed nationally.
Our clients have transitioned to phone/video interviews and remote on-boarding and are ready to hire. Some roles are on hold or delayed…However, we currently have 23 HOT Telecom jobs with clients ready to interview and hire right now!
We are seeking Outside Plant Inspectors
to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their build-out in multiple fiber markets though-out the US. The ideal candidates must be willing to move from market to market as these projects progress. The roles are full-time positions with initial focus in the South and Mid-west.
Please Email: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.com
for immediate consideration.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Aerial pole analysis
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
KEY skills: Outside Plant Inspector, Fielder, FTTX, Construction Ride Out (CRO), OSP Fielder, OSP Construction, Lineman, Make Ready, cable placement, QA/QC, Aerial, Fiber Optics. #Tekcomjobs, #TekComResources #OSP, #CATV #Fiber, #OSPInspector, #FTTXJobs, National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), Cable, Rural Utilities Service codes (RUS), telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, Utilities.
*Please note that we are unable to sponsor visas for these roles.*
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment