Outside Plant Inspectors needed in the Greater Seattle Area.
We are seeking several contract Outside Plant Inspectors to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Seattle, WA area.
This is a long-term project. Local candidates only. Please apply ASAP if you think that you are a fit.
As an Outside Plant Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction) preferred.
- One or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training preferred; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.) and UG construction (boring, trenching, plowing, etc.).
- You should also have Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities.
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines.
- Knowledge/ understanding of Traffic Control Plans (TCP’s). Responsible for interpreting TCP's and insuring they are set up and functioning properly per municipalities requirements.
KEY words: Outside Plant Inspectors, OSP Construction, make ready, cable placement, QA/QC.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.