Fiber Construction Manager
Our client in Southern California is looking for experienced OSP Construction Manager for a long term project.
- Experience in Fiber to business OSP and ISP construction.
- Vendor management for fiber builds that provided dark fiber for customers.
- Track each phase of the project and report progress on a weekly basis with upper management.
- Fiber planning and design, including trouble shooting based on current field conditions.
- Manage JPA submittals, traffic control, safety and splicing for all construction projects.
- Track fiber inventory for all projects from construction yard to final placement in field.
- Conduct site surveys to determine end to end fiber connectivity for dark fiber and on net customer services.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.