We are seeking a Wireless Construction Supervisor to manage large generator installations in the San Francisco Bay area.
The Construction supervisor will be involved in the supervision of contractors and other staff in the field and will oversee the construction activities that occur on the worksite. He or she will plan, oversee, and implement construction efforts at work sites and report to the construction manager. The Construction Supervisor is responsible for quality and safety on the site and meeting budgets while meeting carrier schedule for completion on the site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The candidate experience needed includes the following:
- Supervise sub-contractors by selecting and evaluating them as well as monitoring and controlling their performance.
- Travel to and supervise multiple sites during the course of a day
- Accomplish project goals by defining scope and purpose of the project, scheduling staff, resolving design problems, evaluating deadline estimates and adjusting as needed, and implementing change orders.
- Meet construction budget by providing capital budget and annual operating information, identifying variances, and monitoring project expenses.
- Meet operational standards by resolving problems, contributing information to strategic plans, and identifying improvements.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards and complying with legal regulations.
- Prevent interruptions and fines by enforcing and fulfilling codes
- Complete passing punch list or VQA on the site with 95% or better passing rate
- Organized, planning skills, and ability to follow approved RFDS and construction drawings to ensure the proper installation is performed at the site.
- Minimum of five years in the wireless construction industry, with some leadership experience.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead others in the completion of a schedule, budget guidelines, and customer requirements.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer proficient, with experience in MS Excel, Project, and Word
This position requires the ability to work outside in the elements for 10 -12 hours per day and when needed to work the weekends
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.