Project Manager - Site Acquisition Manager - Telecom/ Wireless (NYC, NY Area)
Location: (NYC, NY Area)
We are looking for solid Site Acquisition Manager for a Full-Time role with one of our clients in the New York City , NY Area
The Project Manager - Site Acquisition Manager
is responsible for site selection, leasing and zoning activities for the wireless sites assigned. The Site Acquisition Manager should be comfortable driving vendors and subcontractors to deliver on very tight deadlines with minimal supervision. We are looking for “Go Getter” types only that are also comfortable self-performing some of the work.
You should be familiar with all aspects of Wireless deployments from a Site Acquisition perspective including New Site Builds & Modifications from Landlord through to the local and Regional jurisdictions process. Previous wireless experience is a MUST for this role.
You'll also manage the Site Acquisition Specialist during the coordination process with tower owners/and or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as defined by project scope.
The ideal candidate MUST be local to the market as weekly meetings will be required on the local client site.
- Write coherent routine reports and effective business letters including responses to owner lease comments and justifications for zoning applications.
- Read and interpret documents such as title reports, leases, easements, plat maps, topography maps, zoning codes and zoning filing requirements.
- Competently complete complex zoning applications.
- Draft top quality executable lease agreements.
- Listen, discern and resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Work with landowners and landowner attorneys to finalize lease documents
- Submit zoning filings and represent client throughout permitting process, as required Fulfill various client documentation and deliverable requirements.
- Travel as required within the market
Site Acquisition, Zoning, Wireless, Telecom, Project Management, Leasing, Carriers, Entitlement. Site Selection, Project Tracking #hiring #wireless #telecom
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.