We are currently recruiting for several Wireless Construction Managers in the Baltimore/Washington (BAWA) area.
The Wireless Construction Manager is responsible for the project's construction schedule, expenses, and quality and safety. This position also manages the resources performing the construction work including direct reporting staff, matrix staff, and vendor and subcontractor resources.
• Will be responsible for managing field verification approvals
• Must maintain and enforce the safety program, ensure daily jobsite safety plans are reviewed and followed, and stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist.
• Able to formulate scopes of work for clients and implement project guidelines
• Interface with the client's engineering team, as well as utilizing the company's engineering and management team for decisions.
• Evaluates on site performance regarding construction plans, safety, and progress and communicating results directly with the PM and client.
• Ensures the safety program is in place with all staff and subcontractors and all safety incident or network outage reports are done in a timely manner.
• Installs the quality program for Jacobs and subcontractors work, making certain all quality standards are met to customer specifications.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Engineering or technical degree preferred
• 5+ years of LTE experience preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.