Site Acquisition / Real estate specialists- Telecom/ Wireless (Long Island, NY)
Location: Strongly prefer candidates on Long Island.
***Interviews Next Week***
We are currently recruiting for Site Acquisition Specialists for Full-Time roles with one of our clients in the Long Island, NY area. Previous local Permitting and Zoning experience is required.
Role: Conducts site acquisitions for customer projects.
1. Conduct site acquisitions including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Potential to negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national, state and local agencies.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
This is a Full-Time position. Competitive salary and a vehicle allowance.
Key Skills: Site Acquisition, Network real estate specialist, Site Development, NSB, Leasing, Zoning, ROW, Permitting, Telecom, Cell Site, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Tower, #SiteAcquisition , #TekComJobs #hiring #realestate
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.