This position reports to a Logistics Manager or Program Manager, and is responsible for a subset of material/logistics activities related to wireless projects within a geographic market or region. These projects typically involve turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train logistics and quality staff
- Meet productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments in a leadership capacity.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Proven working experience as a logistics professional
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and database environments
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Risk Management / Mitigation and Creative Problem Solving Skills
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.