We are seeking a Desktop Support Technician to perform network design and maintenance as well as provide both network and user support.
: Performs users support on various PC and network technology, Performs PC and LAN/WAN (Local Area Network and Wide Area Network) administration involving the maintenance and implementation of PCs, Servers, and LAN/WAN equipment and networks. Supports user requirements.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Provides user support on various technical issues including, PCs, Macs, networking, software, printers, wireless, etc.
- Configures and maintains PCs, LAN/WAN equipment and networks; works on all LAN/WAN installation projects; develops technical policies and procedures regarding LAN/WAN activities.
- Administers the LAN/WAN system.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in written form, technical information with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Designs, analyzes and implements LAN/WAN equipment and design cost effective system configuration that meet the users' needs.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with end users, vendors and managers.
- Identifies and resolves end-user hardware and software problems.
- Defines user needs and recommend alternatives.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by a supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, information services or related field.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience with PCs, Servers, and local area network environments
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.