TekCom Resources is currently recruiting for an OSP Deployment Manager with Outside Plant and Fiber Construction experience.
These are Full-Time positions helping to Design / Engineer / Implement rural fiber networks. Previous experience with Rural utilities is highly desired.
Responsibilities include the following;
- Manage the OSP projects by leading different internal departments, vendors and the end client.
- Planning and implementation of OSP projects
- Develop project plans, budgets and schedules
- Ensure construction vendors are adhering to schedule
- Manage relationships with municipalities, utilities, etc.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget using a tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders.
- Must be able to manage multiple RFP and design construction schedules and responses.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management, including quoting, construction and delivery.
Project Management, PMP, P&L, Regional Managers, Directors, Outside Plant Engineering, OSP Engineer, Fiber, Field survey, Design and Installation. CAF, RDOF, Make Ready Engineering, Permitting, FTTX, Design pole verification, parcel verification, design verification, utility verification, routing obstacles, aerial to underground, ROW. QC/QA, Outside Plant Construction (OSP) - aerial and underground, Fiber, National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), CAD, GIS, Cable, CATV, Rural Utilities Service codes (RUS), telecommunication architectures, optical transport equipment, Utilities, HUTs. MN, IN, IL, KS, MO, OK, TX, AL, FL, MS, LA, IN #OSP, #ospengineer, #OSPJobs
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.