TekCom Resources is recruiting for a Junior GIS Analyst (OSP /Telecom) based in the Kansas City, KS area. This position will be contract-to-hire for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience and be comfortable using AutoCAD or ArcGIS. Previous Cable/OSP/Telecom experience is a plus but not required.
- Perform GIS services for the design and/or analysis of fiber /OSP networks
- Maintain and update jurisdictional GIS data using AutoCAD or ArcGIS.
- Proper use of coordinate systems and projections.
- Modify existing databases and data sets utilizing geoprocessing tools.
- Responsible for creating, developing and maintaining GIS databases, performing data creation, and some cartography using ArcGIS.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required (Geographic Information Systems certificate preferred.
Mapping, Construction, CADD, AutoCAD, ArcGIS Suite, GIS. Right of Way (ROW), Cabling, Kansas City. MS Office, Google Earth,
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.