We are currently recruiting for a FIBER/OSP Deployment Project Manager to be based the Baltimore, MD area.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing the Deployment/Expansion of a fiber networks.
Job Duties will include:
- Managing multiple implementation projects concurrently acting as liaison between internal departments and external engineering and construction vendors
- Working with internal departments to develop and validate scopes of work for engineering, construction and permitting
- Soliciting, evaluating, and awarding engineering and construction contracts
- Preparing, analyzing, and updating project schedules for in-house and outsourced resources
- Reviewing and modifying detailed cost estimates and the resulting budgets associated with projects
- Managing budgets throughout the project with detailed variance analysis for upper level management
- Tracking progress of projects using Salesforce
- Serving as company liaison with VDOT and other local city and county entities for new projects as well as for forced relocations
- Writing standard operating procedures for construction processes to be used by project managers throughout the company
Project Management, PMP, P&L, Regional Managers, Directors, Fiber, RDOF, Outside Plant Construction (OSP) - aerial and underground, Fiber, Salesforce, Maryland #ProjectMangement, VDOT, Deployment, permits, Permitting, ROW, Program Manager, CATV. Fiber Optic, PMP, Vendor management, scheduling, Tracking, Project coordination, Telecommunication infrastructure, ,Regional Managers, Directors, Fiber, CAFI & II
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.