Manage all areas of an assigned project(s) including the following:
- Monitor the design process (schematic design to construction documents to shop drawings),
- Develop and maintain modular unit specifications, develop and maintain scope of work documents, prepare product submittals, initiate request for information, develop project logistics’ planning and scheduling.
- Contract administration: draft and negotiate contract documents, manage and monitor contractual obligations, develop and manage change orders, prepare timely payment applications
- Communicate with all project stakeholders and maintain relationships with project owners, subcontractors, and architectural and engineering firms
- Coordinate project deliverables with internal company divisions, including Design, Manufacturing and Construction.
· Prepare RFQs and Cost Estimates
· Develop and maintain project schedules
· Manage client relationships and sub-consultants
· Problem resolution including, but not limited to, scheduling, contractual, and conflict issues
· Coordinate and document punch list items with internal departments and customer as required.
· Attend and initiate project meetings, internal & external, as required
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in construction Project Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Business/Marketing.
· Five (5) years of related industry building construction experience – estimating and project
· Project scheduling experience, preferably with MS Projects