Field Technician I
We are currently recruiting for a Field Technician I for a 12 month+ contract position with one of our clients' in the Marietta area
- This is a position with a globally leading wireless telecommunications company.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience as a Field Technician.
- You will be responsible for site maintenance, site expansions, commissioning, installation, testing, troubleshooting and integration.
- Seeking ATT Certified candidates.
- Experience with basic telephony, radio principles for CDMA and iDEN, and basic principles of digital transmission, fiber communication, data communication, telephony terminology, industry standards, and on-line network control/maintenance systems. Must be able to trouble shoot AC and DC power systems including tower light controllers, must be able to follow detailed method of procedures (MOP) and practices to perform routine maintenance on all radio interface equipment
Travel will be required throughout the Marietta and surrounding areas with this position
Key words: Telecom, AC DC power systems, CDMA, iDEN, Field Technician, Atlanta, Georgia, Field Technician, Wireless, Fiber, ATT
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.