Our client is hiring multiple low voltage technicians to start beginning of February.
- willing to work in a team environment to meet client deadline
- Cabling installation and termination (all media types); cabling testing and documentation
- Build-out of MDF and IDF (racks, patch panels, wire managers, network electronics, etc.); installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of low voltage cable systems; Work with CAT 5e, 6 and 6a twisted pair cable, optical fiber, coax, etc.
- Perform all cable pulling, suspension, fireproofing, terminating, and testing in accordance with BICSI standards, National Electrical Code (NEC) and other local regulations
- Continually demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Creating a positive impression always with all customers.
- Provide value to customers with difficult issues through use of good listening, communication, and problems solving skills
- Perform all work in a neat and quality manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Travel to job sites anywhere in the state of Colorado, may also be required to travel outside of Colorado
Nice to have / not required
- Must be able to work on ladders and use power tools; ability to lift/carry/setup a 50-pound box or ladder
- Must own low voltage tools, snips, cable strippers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift and overtime as needed; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Must pass 7-year criminal background check and must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and current automobile insurance
- High School diploma
- BICSI Technician or Installation Certification; Powder Actuated tools Certification; Confined Space Certification; CPR or first aid certified; manufacturers certifications for Installation and Maintenance