You will be responsible for the effective management of Wireless Tower Construction Projects with major wireless carriers and the development of a support team including Tower Foreman and Field Service Managers.
Reports to the VP of Construction. The ideal candidate will sit out of either Dallas, Houston or San Antonio, TX. Some travel may be required.
- Develop creative solutions to issues and problems that develop in programs.
- Collaborate with peers across Lines to amaze clients.
- Set operational and/or performance goals for the department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made
- Advise the management team on key issues and make recommendations on important business decisions, risks and threats
- Reports on all aspects of team and implements corporate strategy and alignment.
- Works with Safety for safety training needs and safety development.
- Works with Quality for quality standards and development.
- Works with Construction Training for training needs and development.
- Develop and coach support teams of Tower Foremen and Field Service Managers.
- Implement detailed training programs for best practices for Maintenance management and execution.
- Manage remote resources with regular feedback and coaching.
- Understand the drivers and levers of an outstanding P&L, including closing out work rapidly.
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of ten years of wireless telecommunications experience is required.
- Leadership experience in the tower industry required. Leading leaders who have direct reports is preferred.
- Technical understanding of the tower industry
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and scheduling abilities
- Experience managing and reporting on financial status and P&L for the market.
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency.
- Ability to interact with all levels of leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must possess a valid state driver's license with a non-negligent driving record.
Project Manager, Deployment, Implementation, Program Manager. Telecommunication infrastructure, Telco carriers, tower construction, turf, wireless. #hiring @tekcomresources
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.