Our Wireless Services client is looking for multiple wireless consultants based in the Dallas, TX Area for AT&T’s Generator Project
This position reports to a Project Manager or Market Lead, and is responsible for a subset of construction activities related to wireless projects within a geographic market or region. These projects typically involve turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks.
The ideal candidates will have experience with Wireless Implementation and exposure to Generator deployments.
- This position will typically manage 200-300 sites annually, depending on the project
- schedule adherence, budget adherence, quality, and employee development
- Assist the Market Lead in hiring, developing, and leading a team of construction field personnel and sub-contractors- Construction teams will typically consist of 5-10 personnel
- Construction Project Planning, Internal & External Resource Planning and Leadership
- Scope Development and Understanding of Construction Processes
- Strong Negotiation Skills with Sub-Contractors
- Basic Understanding of Project Budgeting and Cost Accounting Methodologies
- Experience Leading a Team of Construction Field Personnel
- Intimate Knowledge of Wireless Construction Methodologies and Processes within the Market
- Risk Management / Mitigation and Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Extensive Experience with Network Upgrades and/or Overlays: CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, WiMax, Generator Installations
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.
- Desire at least 5+ years of construction management experience in the telecommunications field.
- Master Electrician certification/license is a plus.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP Certification is a plus.