We are seeking both an experienced Electrician and a junior Electrical Technician to work in the Washington, D.C. Metro area.
Responsible for directing activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional electrical specifications, recognized codes and standards and customer requirements.
- Competent in reading and working off basic blueprints, layouts, schematics and details
- Must be able to read design documents
- Knowledgeable in all Engineering Electrical Symbols
- Competent in all facets of complex troubleshooting and testing
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer
- May direct and coordinate operation, maintenance and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
- Must be able to perform D/C conduit and wiring installations
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.