Wireless Construction Manager
We are looking for an experienced Wireless Construction Manager in Northern California. This will be a combination of office based and field based work requiring strong wireless and tower expertise in addition to strong computer skills. This position will be 50% travel in the Northern California area. The position is partially office based from home.
Knowledge and Experience Desired
- Coordinates, drives tracks the wireless construction project in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintain project deployment schedule and provide status updates
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Vendor selection
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
- Wireless Construction
- Cell Tower
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills – MS Word and Excel
KEY words: KEY skills: Construction Manager, Construction, Santa Rosa, Wireless, San Francisco, Portland, 50% Travel, Tower builds, New Towers, Tower modification
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.