One of our global customers is seeking a Junior Sales Engineer to join their growing team in downtown Chicago office. Our customer is a provider of industry leading wireless software who work with a number of the major players in the wireless industry such as Verizon, AT&T, Qualcomm, Ericsson, Nokia etc and you would be a part of cutting-edge technology team who specialize in advances in network Automation, 5G, LTE, In-Building, Small Cells and IoT.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Generate new business and ensure growth of existing accounts.
- Monitor a portfolio of customers and prospects by managing and establishing positive customer relationships.
- Respond to RFPs and generate commercial offers.
- Achieve sales objectives by identifying new opportunities and prospects.
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
- Respond to prospects and customers to discuss questions about product features and offer technical assistance in the purchasing process.
- Provide presentation and demonstration of our customers product offering to potential and existing customers.
Candidates should have the legal status to work in the U.S.
: Competitive salary and benefits package (health, dental, 401k plan, life insurance, 25 days PTO, company & individual bonuses).
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.