Our Wireless Client is looking for a Permanent Construction Supervisor/Manager, managing the Macro/CRAN/SMR-MOD!
Permanent Opportunity – Kansas City MO!
- 3-5 years overall experience in telecommunications implementation
- Proven ability to manage wireless industry vendors
- Provide daily and weekly updates on site deployment progress (as required) through live tracking in Smartsheet or comparable reporting tool
- Mobilize to site and attend preliminary site walks with Real Estate/Site Acquisition to determine site design.
- Assist in tracking and reporting on the timely delivery of Zoning and Construction drawing.
- Review, redline or approve drawings.
- Create Scope of work (SOW) based on approved CD’s and LL/Property specific info to detail all items specific to project.
- Arrange and manage any landlord required meetings and details.
- Coordinate General Construction activities to meet timelines.
- Ensure safety processes are followed and ensure project location is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Upon major construction completion obtain hand over package from General Contractor.
- CM to certify the project is complete and built per design.
- Schedule and complete punch walk with GC and LL to verify site is ready for handoff before calling complete.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.