Telecom Level I, II & III NOC Technicians/Engineers
These are 100% remote roles (WFH) supporting multiple shifts.
We are currently recruiting for NOC Technicians/Engineers for a growing Telecom client.
The ideal candidates will have several years in a Telecom environments supporting Wireless Telecom infrastructure (Distributed Antenna System & 4G platforms and will also support upcoming 5G networks). These positions offer solid career growth opportunities.
You will be part of a team providing 7 X 24 Level Customer support.
The ideal candidate will monitor, track, and escalate various issues to the appropriate internal and external resources. You should have exceptional and proven customer service delivery background and understand Telecommunications equipment engineering and design – iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, Cell tower support.
- Monitor alarm activity from remote sites.
- Open, track and close trouble tickets.
- Answer incoming calls and monitor various e-mail accounts and act according to escalation procedures and processes.
- Interface with field personnel to verify repairs and testing of alarm systems.
- Assist in resolution of NOC daily reports.
- Basic troubleshooting and configuration of alarm systems.
- Notify, dispatch, and escalate network faults and emergencies adhering NOC procedures.
Tier II & III Network Operation Center Engineer Technicians/Engineers, NOC, Trouble tickets system, alarm systems, Distributed Antenna System, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, Cell tower support, 5G, Remote, Support, Troubleshooting, Monitoring.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.