Our telecommunications client is looking for a Site Acquisition Specialist to join their growing team in the Austin TX area. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing legal contracts. The individual in this role must be incredibly detailed, organized and have critical eye for detailing and editing their own work.
- Keen Critical Thinking Skills
- Customer focused-quality focused / Sense of Urgency
- Effective Communicator
- Building Relationships
- Prepare standard form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with prescribed templates, guidelines, and established contract policies and procedures.
• Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate terms, conditions, laws, regulations, corporate policies and business procedures.
• Partner with internal or external business teams communicating standard processes and provide innovative solutions relative to contract development and execution.
• Forecast and manage deliverable timelines, including resolving issues to ensure deliverable targets are achieved.
Additional Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree and JD Degree preferred
- Experience/Minimum Requirements
• 1 to 3 years of experience in real estate, contract administration, customer service/sales, and/or business
• Telecom experience is a plus
• Real Estate/Chain of Title background
• Experience in real estate contract terms, conditions, and language related to the cellular industry
- Adobe/DocuSign good to preferred but not required
Keywords: real estate, contract administration, chain of title
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.