We are currently recruiting for several full-time OSP Inspectors- Fiber/CATV Construction to be based near the Lead Hill Arkansas area.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in our client’s OSP/Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection of fiber placement, aerial and underground systems, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP/CATV (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- OSP inspection experience, previous telecommunications experience
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial and underground (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Aerial pole analysis
- Knowledge of RUS Codes Standard is a must
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Quality control / quality assurance (QA/QC)
- Basic understanding of Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Reliable 4WD vehicle required
KEY words: Outside Plant Inspector, Construction Ride Out (CRO), OSP Fielder, OSP Construction, Lineman, splicing, make ready,ROW, cable placement, QA/QC, Aerial, Fiber Optics, CATV, Coax, splicing #Tekcomjobs, #OSP, #Fiber
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.