The Network Deployment Project Manager position carries a high level of responsibility and must adhere to established schedules to facilitate timely delivery of the customer order.
The ideal candidate will offer the following real-estate/site acquisition abilities and knowledge, as demonstrated in employment history or other experience: representation at Zoning Hearings, experience preparing and submitting permit packages, processing permits by interfacing with local governments, vendor management, securing requisite Real Estate to allow network development, and an understanding of construction plans/drawings.
Essential Job Functions
• Has primary responsibility in all aspects of submitting and acquiring Real Estate and agreements needed for installation.
• Responsible for representation before local agencies and before jurisdictional planning authorities and city councils.
• Interface with jurisdictional staff on matters related to applicable laws, codes and ordinances and effectively communicate and leverage regulatory status in support of deployment objections.
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional groups to resolve issues, to facilitate progress and to achieve milestone targets, with the goal of delivering networks on-time and on-budget.
• Responsible for all project tracking including data entry and the integrity of information in system.
• Act as the single point of contact for internal and external customers reliant on specific Network Real Estate deliverables in given projects within a district. Attend customer deployment meetings, to resolve conflicts or problems related to Network Real Estate deliverables and tasks.
• Drive Network Real Estate functions associated with projects; review project reports and identify issues in reporting or task completion; understanding and adherence to Network Real Estate cycle times; and providing and achieving project forecasting accuracy.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• JD or legal background preferred but not required
• A minimum of three (3) years of proven experience working for a wireless carrier or wireless services/ site acquisition, external/regulatory/governmental affairs consulting firm, a utility, a jurisdictional, or Planning, Zoning, and Land Use capacity required or equivalent in a comparable industry or relevant military experience required.
Site Acquisition, Zoning, Permitting, Leasing, Entitlements applications, Land use Wireless, ROW access, Tower Sites, easements, utilities, Cellular, Towers, Public Utilities Commission/Public Service Commission,., permits and agreements, Land Use, Abstracts, Cell Site, Contract review, JD Juris Doctorate, Local codes and ordinances, Real Estate, Abstracts
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.