Jr. Commercial Real Estate Specialist - Zoning, Permitting, Leasing, Site Acquisition - Telecom
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Real Estate - Zoning, Permitting, Leasing Specialist, Site Acquisition
for a full-time position with one of clients.
This is for a dynamic and growing wireless telecommunications client with an entrepreneurial feel.
This client will train the right individuals as long as you have a positive attitude and 1-3 years in one or more of the following:
- Wireless Telecommunications
- Commercial real estate (sales)
- Zoning, Permitting, Leasing
The most important traits are a positive attitude, being a team player and willing to learn a new terminology and role.
The right person is a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individual and will work in our client’s real estate department. The ideal should have excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating & securing client consents (Commercial Landlords, local jurisdictions)
- Review zoning regulations and attend project meetings.
- Communication and correspondence with tenants and landlords
- Entry and maintenance of data in the real estate database and responsibility for preparing regular reports for other use by other departments in the company
- Aid in due diligence reviews for acquisitions and other projects
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel are required.
- Real estate, zoning, permitting
- Commercial Leasing, Abstracts.
Experience in the tower or telecommunications industries is a plus but not required.
This role will require some travel within the Region.
Zoning, Permitting, Leasing, Wireless, Abstracts, Commercial Real Estate, Paralegal, Lease Administration, Cellular, Towers, Site Acquisition
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.