Our client is looking to hire for multiple System Integration Engineers. This will be a REMOTE position but candidate needs to be local to DFW area.
- Remote Integration experience of E/// 2G/3G/4G/5G products (5G/LTE/3G Primary Skills, 2G Secondary Skills)
- Liaise with Field technician for all field activity ( hardware installation, fiber termination/swap, onsite troubleshooting remote support)
- Sound knowledge of Ericsson Nodes fault/alarms troubleshooting and analysis & rectification of critical Faults and alarms
- Advance level knowledge on E// tools.
- BTS/ NodeB/ eNB commissioning and troubleshooting knowledge
- E2E technical understanding and Good Understanding of E/// Mo structure
- Analyzing and troubleshooting by recommending software changes, hardware changes or alerting team in case of hardware problem
- Ability to work during maintenance windows or odd shifts if needed.
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience with BSEE/BSCS or applicable experience. This role focuses on network script generation and network integration to deploy advance network products and services
- Leadership experience is required for four+ projects. One projects must be the leader for all technical activities in a large scale (major metropolitan area or statewide geographic area) and responsibilities must include technical organization and oversight of work and demonstrated excellence in communications with team, project manager, and customer
- Experience in ENM and OSS domain platform with RAN node integrations on 4G/5G technology
- Experience in working with different services including 5G NR, Massive MIMO, mmWave, LAA (License Assisted Access), 4G LTE, IOT, CBRS, OPEN CPRI, backhaul and/or fronthaul configurations
- Experience with Unix, Perl and Shell scripting with knowledge and understanding on script automation
- In-depth knowledge on moshell, ENM, and Ericsson O&M infrastructure tools and processes
- Participate in technical reviews and provide technical support catered specific to the customer’s product or solution.
- Manage end to end deployment solution including complex troubleshooting with capabilities to perform network audits and resolve complex issues.
- Collect and Analyze cell and UE traces for 5G NR and 4G LTE configurations
- Familiar with XCAL, Flow fox, log tool, Wireshark and other log analysis tools
- Basic understanding on IP and transport deployment products and services
- Proficient with MS Office
- Flexibility of extensive travel within the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate with high degree of independence, while managing project and customer expectations
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.