We are currently recruiting for an AutoCAD/Drafter with Telecom experience for one of our clients in Denver CO area.
You will be responsible for preparing scaled telecom/networking designs and construction drawing packages in CAD.
Qualifications / Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Collaborate with engineering team members to help review design drawings for constructability
- Maintain organization of drawing sets, summarize and keep track of revisions
- Develop supporting documentation e.g. design summary reports, detail diagrams, etc.
- Very good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Understands ADA and PROWAG requirements
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- HS Diploma, GED
- Proficient ability to use current office productivity software. AutoCAD and GIS Systems
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools and the ability to function independently of supervision
- Proficient analytical, organizational, and time management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize assignments
- Basic knowledge of Fiber Network Design is a Must
Drafting, AutoCAD or similar Computer Aided Design, CAD applications, Telecom, Design, Redlines
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.