Our client is looking for Planner/Engineer's for the PNW Region. Must be able to work in the PNW time zone.
This position works as a team member with Network Planning and Design, Central Office, GPON circuit Transmission and Operations to aggressively provide Fast Internet to numerous MDU locations. This includes possible replacement and upgrades to existing telecommunications plant facilities.
Candidate to accurately and expeditiously evaluate the existing network architecture and the requirements of a given network project and provide a viable path and proper circuit design for handoff to Construction.
- Experienced in Fiber OSP / ISP engineering & design
- Experienced with Fiber design & Electronics for inside Commercial & Residential Bldg’s –MDU'S
- Experienced with inside wiring, CAT3, CAT5, CAT 5E, CAT6 and know their distance limitations and capabilities
- Experienced with ONT’S, Cable Racks & placement of equipment inside. Splitters & sizes
- P.O.E. - Power over ethernet and requirements for placement
- Splicing, Fiber, splice cases & trays
- Skilled in MS Office (Used Daily)
- GIS / Goggle Earth
- Fast paced Environment
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills associated with planning, design and implementation of complicated service provider architectures and applications.
Must have a background in Central Office Construction, Design or Planning.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.