Our client is looking for a Fiber Records Specialist to work in their Irvine, CA office.
- Map opportunities/projects A LOCs & ZLOCs utilizing Lat/Long Coordinates or street addresses using QGIS and Google Earth.
- Map existing and in-progress owned assets as a baseline.
- Identify aerial, underground, leased conduit, and existing fiber and create construction footage totals of each discipline.
- Validate that proposed routing achieves the requirements of the opportunity (i.e.. Point to point, hub and spoke, diverse, etc.)
- Provide maps and cost estimate of compiled design as noted above.
Deliverable shall be as follows:
- KMZ and/or geospatial routing maps utilizing designated standard template symbols (understanding of symbols and colors), line architecture, and knowing the physical layers, layer properties.
- Detail cost of engineering, permitting, and construction for entire opportunity/project.
- Cost may require further breakout by cluster, by hub, and/or by site.
- Cost and associated construction footages to be delivered in an organized and tabular format so filtering and sorting is possible.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.