Currently hiring for a Site Acquisition Manager. This position will be remote but must be local to the Atlanta market. Also, MUST have deep understanding of the AT&T small cell SAQ deployment process.
Scope of Work
Site Acquisition Manager Responsible for all Site Acquisition and associated activities on given projects. From propagation model and RF design to acceptance of the NTP. Interfaces with External interfaces: ASP principals or leads, Customer SA. Internal interfaces: IM, CPM
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Coordinate works with the Service Providers and any other disciplines that interface with the Site Acquisition group
- Manage all site acquisition activity including, but not limited to the following:
- Site File audit o RFDS review and comment
- SOW review or preparation assistance
- Coordination of A&E and/or design services
- Evaluation of engineering requirements (assessment or analysis required)
- Coordination and preparation of submittal documents (LL and regulatory)
- LL Notification (preparation, submittal and tracking to LL acknowledgement of receipt)
- LL consent (preparation, document submittal and tracking to LL acknowledgement of consent)
- Regulatory approval up to and including zoning and BP or EP submission and approval
- Identify and manage all work required to complete and acquire NTP o NTP hand off to services delivery team
- LL or regulatory agency assistance to the civil work and installation teams, including site access, design modification negotiation and approvals.
- Monitor activities of the Service Providers and ensure that contract requirements, specifications and milestones for Site Acquisition are met
- Site Acquisition problem solving encountered by the Service Providers
- Ensure that the agreed implementation schedules and guidelines are followed and enforced.
- Prepares regular daily/weekly/monthly progress report.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings
- Maintain a good working relationship with the Customers representatives and all disciplines involved in the project.
- Coordinates activities and ensure that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in line with the Project goals and objectives.
- After baseline is supplied by the CPM - measure and report on Budget, schedule and risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure that proper records are maintained of all Site Acquisition documentation and data in Site Handler
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Job-related experience with site builds over 500 sites Minimum 5-year experience in related field or any of the following:
- Registered PE
- Real Estate licensed professional
- Law Degree
- Certified legal practitioner
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.